- the Constitution of the Russian Federation, adopted by popular vote on December 12, 1993 (as amended and supplemented);
- Federal Law No. 152-FZ “Personal Data” dated July 27, 2006 (as amended and supplemented);
- Federal Law No. 149-FZ “Information, Information Technologies and Information Protection” dated July 27, 2006 (as amended and supplemented);
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1119 “Approval of the requirements for the protection of personal data when processed in personal data information systems” dated November 01, 2012;
- other laws and regulations of the Russian Federation and by-laws of the organization.
1.2. Key terms and definitions used in this policy:
- personal data shall be understood as any information relating to an individual directly or indirectly determined (hereinafter referred to as the Personal Data Subject or the User);
- оperator shall be understood as the owner of the website https://snk-s.ru (hereinafter referred to as the Website) owned by SNK-S LLC (OGRN — Primary State Registration Number: 1167746381945, INN — Taxpayer Identification Number: 7721483847) organizing and / or performing the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of the processing of personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) to be performed with personal data, independently or jointly with others;
- processing of personal data shall be understood as any action (operation) or a set thereof performed with personal data with or without use of automation tools, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- automated processing of personal data shall be understood as processing of personal data using computer technologies;
- distribution of personal data shall be understood as actions aimed at the disclosure of personal data to an indefinite number of persons;
- provision of personal data shall be understood as actions aimed at the disclosure of personal to an indefinite number of persons;
- blocking of personal data shall be understood as temporary termination of the processing of personal data (unless such processing is required to clarify personal data);
- destruction of personal data shall be understood as actions, as a result of which it becomes impossible to restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which physical media of personal data are destroyed;
- anonymization of personal data shall be understood as actions as a result of which it becomes impossible to make sure — without the use of additional information — that personal data belongs to a specific personal data subject;
- personal data information system shall be understood as a set of personal data contained in databases and information technologies and technical means ensuring its processing;
- “cookies” shall be understood as a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored in the User’s computer, which is sent back to the web server by the web client or web browser in an HTTP request each time when the User attempts to open the page of the corresponding website;
- “IP address” shall be understood as a unique network address of the node in the computer network built over IP protocol.
1.3. This policy applies to all information (including personal data) that the Operator can receive about the User when the User uses the website https://snk-s.ru..
If the User disagrees to these documents, they shall refrain from using the Website.
By concluding this Agreement, the User expresses their consent to the Operator processing of his/her personal data for the purposes as follows:
- to register / authorize the User on the Website;
- to fulfill obligations to the User, including in the execution of contracts and / or processing and execution of the User’s Orders;
- to promote goods, works, services on the market by making direct contacts with the User using communication tools;
- to assess and analyze work on the Website;
- to keep in touch with the User by sending notifications, requests and information regarding the use of the Website to the specified email and / or mobile phone number and informing them about any other events related to the provision of services, execution of the contract as part of using the Website;
- to transmit and receive information about goods, services, special offers, discounts, news of the Operator via communication channels (including SMS);
- to conduct statistical and other studies based on anonymized personal data.
The Website protects data that is automatically transmitted when the User views ads and visits pages on which the system statistical script (“pixel”) is installed:
- IP address
- information from cookies;
- information about the browser (or another program that provides access to the display of advertising);
- access time;
- address of the page on which the ad unit is located;
- referrer (address of the previous page).
Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the Website that require authorization.
1.4. Personal data of the subject is processed without any time limit for the purposes set forth in paragraph 1.3 of this policy in any lawful manner, including with use of automation tools. When processing personal data of the subject, the Operator is guided by Federal Law No152-FZ “Personal data” dated July 27, 2006.
The consent is terminated on the basis of a written application, which is signed by the User and sent with a written notification to the Operator’s address: 10, building 1, Kosmonavta Volkova st., 9th floor, room 902, Moscow, 127299, or with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The consent is considered withdrawn after 30 days from the date of the Operator receipt of a written application on the withdrawal of the consent sent by the Personal Data Subject. After receiving such a message data processing is terminated, and personal data is deleted, unless processing can be continued in accordance with the applicable law.
1.5. Measures to ensure the security of personal data when processing:
When processing personal data, the Operator takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision or distribution, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data. A person responsible for compliance with the requirements of the personal data legislation on the part of the Operator is the one appointed by order of the Director General and being in charge of organizing the processing and ensuring the security of personal data.
1.6. Transfer of personal data to third parties:
The Operator has the right to transfer information received from the User to third parties acting on the basis of a contract with the Operator.
The Operator does not control and is not responsible for third-party websites to which the User can go by clicking the links available on the Website.
1.7. Policy change. Applicable law.
The policy can be changed without prior notice or consent of the User. The new version of the Policy comes into force from the moment it is posted, unless otherwise provided for by the new version of the Policy.
Any suggestions and questions regarding the use of the Website should be sent to the support service via e-mail email@example.com or phone +7 495 797-97-78.